We are always interested in receiving applications from talented
Please send your CV and details to email@example.com.
Find a list of the current open opportunities below:
Manufacturing Test Engineer - Electronics
To apply for this post please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting
the job title above.
- Manage all production test activities at our Ballinasloe site and
co-ordinate activities at our vendor and customer sites. Includes capacity
& capability planning.
- Write, manage and maintain production test specifications and related
work instructions for all Western Automation sub-assemblies and
- Design, prototype, procurement, commissioning and documentation
of test equipment, including controllers and fixtures. Includes local and
- Manage health and safety aspects of test equipment and provide user
- Manage the calibration of all equipment and instruments on site.
- Support other departments as required, e.g. assist in analysis of
customer returns, debug, root cause analysis, technical support for
customers, conduct tests in our Test Laboratory, etc.
- Liaise with New Product Development to provide DFT (Design –For – Test)
inputs at an early stage in product design.
- Reporting on systems status and key metrics, (pass rates, downtime,
costs, etc.) and record keeping to support all the above activities.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills / Attributes
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, with ideally 2 years relevant
- Capabilities in both analog and digital electronics.
- Competence in PLC programming.
- Good soldering skills. (Training can be provided.)
- Comfortable working with “Mains” electrical supply and suitably safety
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Willing to innovate and propose initiatives for new developments and
- Some mechanical aptitude for working with test fixtures and small
- Communications: Fluent written and spoken English with excellent record
keeping and report writing skills are required.